Checking my comments yesterday I was delighted to find myself with an award from Melissa at Books & Things. This is especially as I've only been serious about book blogging for three months - thank you Melissa!
So what does mean?
Here is what is what they've asked after receiving this Award:
1.Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2.Answer the following 10 survey questions mentioned below.
3.Pass it on to another 15 Blogs that are fairly new and interesting to you.
4.Contact the bloggers so they know they've been chosen.
This is a great refreshing idea that will be useful and fun for blogs mentioned and blogs just beginning. The questions are a neat way to find out more about fellow blogs as well discover other likes and dislikes. So without further adieu... let's continue with this ongoing extravaganza!
I received this award from Melissa from Books & Things which is a fantastic blog with some great reviews and additional content - go visit & enjoy!
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I tend to go by Mel S or just Mel more because I would get confused if I tried to use anything else! Although the reason why I choose Mel was because I've already discovered a lot of Melissa's on the blogosphere - perhaps we tend to gravitate towards book blogs? Hmm...philosophical question!
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
Refusing to give up while waiting for my train home yesterday - it was delayed, delayed and finally cancelled. I made it home eventually - it pays to be stubborn with London's public transport system!
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
An obsessed reader who has to work to pay for her book addiction!
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Mocha Frappaccino - coffee, chocolate and ice - yummy!
5.When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Read of course! I also visit the cinema and love shopping.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I want to go on a hot air balloon ride on every continent - so far I've done Europe, Africa and Australasia!
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
The class Boff - I was always the good girl! Or at least, I was never caught! ;)
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
Watching the sunrise over Ayers Rock.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I'm not that interesting so much easier to write about people! :)
Passing the buck to:
Sam at The Tiny Library
The Slowest Bookworm
Kirsty at The Overflowing Library
Kay at Dead Book Darling
Mieneke at A Fantastical Librarian
Sorry, I'm only passing it on to 5 blogs - I don't know that many blogs! Hope that's ok!