Today is my occasional guest reviewer, Sarah’s birthday - Happy birthday sweetie!
I was sat around over the weekend trying to figure what to get her and I figured I couldn’t go wrong with a book (I always love receiving them!) – but which one? There are so many good books out there and even more I haven’t read yet! Sooo... I thought you guys could help me choose - after all why should I do all the hard thinking?!
What I want is for you to suggest a book for me to give to Sarah and why she would love it. It can be your personal favourite or a book you really want to get your hands on or even a classic that everyone should read. At the end of the week, I’ll ask Sarah to pick the book that she would like to read the most, purchase it for her and she will later review it for us. To make it more interesting for you guys, I’m offering the follower who’s choice is the chosen book, a book from their wishlist purchased from the Book Depository. So Sarah get’s a book for her birthday and as does one of you lucky people! J
Rules (cos otherwise they’ll be chaos!):
- Must be a follower (and I will check!)
- Fill in the form below including a book recommendation for Sarah & why she should read it
- You can enter more than once but only ONE ENTRY PER DAY. Each entry should be a different book recommendation. Multiple entries on the same day or same book by same person will be disqualified.
- Competition is International – as long as The Book Depository ships to you. If you’re not sure check here.
- Giveaway ends Midnight (GMT) Sunday 15th May 2011
- The winning book will be picked by Sarah. If more than one person has suggested the winning book, the winner will be based on list randomiser.
- Good Luck all!
<Sorry contest is now closed>Looking forward to seeing what ideas you come up with!
Feel free to ask Sarah any questions in the comments of you want some guidance on types of books she likes or check out some of her reviews here :)