Wednesday 30 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - Masquerade


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Masquerade - Sarah-Jane Lehoux
Publisher: Mundania Press
Released 26th February 2013
Never trust a liar, especially when they’re telling the truth
Starting over isn’t easy, especially when the world isn’t ready for you to change. Sevy, thief turned assassin turned mercenary, isn’t having any fun adjusting to a normal, law-abiding life. Luckily for her, an old partner in crime arrives with an irresistible proposition: a getaway to a tropical island, an adventure of a lifetime, and an amazing friendship ready to blossom into an even more amazing romance.
Things are looking up for Sevy. That is, until a pack of maniacal fairies with a taste for human flesh arrive on the scene.
Now she must unravel a web of magical intrigue hidden behind the outwardly idyllic atmosphere of the islands of Belakarta. Nothing is as it seems, and no one can be trusted. Trapped under the spell of a handsome and mysterious stranger, Sevy must fight fairies and tricksters to regain her freedom.
Or spend an eternity as a sorcerer’s plaything.

I really enjoyed the first book with Sevy in, Thief so I'm really looking forward to this adventure with Sevy! 

4 comments:

  1. I have to read book 1. I suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea! Will have AimeeKay to review this soon. I can't wait to dive into these books. They sound SO good!!! Just need that time and I will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh yes. I'm looking forward to reading this one as well. :D Hope you enjoy book 2 as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is certainly new to me. I hope that you enjoy it. Come check out my WOW as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete