The award was created to honor those whose blogs who exemplify the qualities Katherine “Kitty” Katt has -- those who always stay cutting edge, who always find the fun, the funny, and the cool, and who are always one step ahead of the competition. While I'm not sure that's me, I love that Bloedeudd thought of me - makes me feel all warm inside! Plus while I don't do awards normally, I can't resist a giveaway and there is a great one attached to this - so forgive me! :)
Now I get to spread the awesome by nominating other bloggers who are also harder, better, faster and stronger than the average blog bear. There are so many out there - and without copying any of ther other fab girls Bloedeudd chose here are some that sprang to mind!
Lesley at My Keeper Shelf
Jules from The Great, The Good and The Bad
Donna and Jess from Book Passion for Life
Sally at Lost in Stories
Missie at The Unread Reader
There are so many others out there as well...I think you're all great!
Your mission details:
- Slap the graphic on your blog.
- Give link props to the person who gave you the award (keep the hard, best, fast and strong on your side!).
- Spread the awesome and nominate five (5) other bloggers who you think exemplify what it means to be cool, fun and cutting edge.
- Let the recipients know they’ve won this honor on their blogs.
- Last but not least, shoot Gini Koch an email at email@example.com and let her know you’re the best of the best of the best, sir! (put “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” in the subject line!) by sharing that you’ve been nominated and telling her which other bloggers you nominated, and she’ll enter you into the “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” Contest. Find out more details and what the loot is at http://www.ginikoch.com/winstuff.htm.
Of course, you can choose to ignore your awesomeness, but then you’ll never have a chance to nab your own A-C or win the loot. And you know you want both.
Contest runs from Wednesday, September 28, 2011 through Friday, October 21, 2011
Good luck! :)