Thursday 6 October 2011

Throwback Thursday #25 - Curiosity Thrilled The Cat

This is a great feature that Melissa at My World...in words and pictures has been doing for a while and I wanted to jump on board! There are plenty of books out there I desperately want...

But what about all those wonderful books that are ALREADY on my shelves?

Curiosity Thrilled The Cat - Sofie Kelly

When librarian Kathleen Paulson moved to Mayville Heights, Minnesota, she had no idea that two strays would nuzzle their way into her life. Owen is a tabby with a catnip addiction and Hercules is a stocky tuxedo cat who shares Kathleen's fondness for Barry Manilow. But beyond all the fur and purrs, there's something more to these felines. When murder interrupts Mayville's Music Festival, Kathleen finds herself the prime suspect. More stunning is her realization that Owen and Hercules are magical-and she's relying on their skills to solve a purr-fect murder.
 
I bought this a few month because I was attracted to the cover, I liked the sound of magical cats and I hadn't read any cosy mysteries for a while. Months later and I still haven't read any cosy mysteries and this book has been sitting languishing on my shelves. I plan to read it soon, but are there any other cosy cat mysteries I should be adding to my wishing list? :) 

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it actually a series? Cats...I might be tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I shall read a cozy mystery

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what, I think I've heard of this before! And they sound like so much fun to curl up with and just enjoy. :) Thanks and hope you love it when you get to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'd get this one too. Magical cats? I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something about the cats on the cover just isn't appealing to me, but this one is definitely fun!

    ReplyDelete