Thursday 21 June 2012

Throwback Thursdays #54 - Immortal Beloved

This is a great feature that Melissa at My World...in words and pictures has been doing for a while and I wanted to jump on board! There are plenty of books out there I desperately want...

But what about all those wonderful books that are ALREADY on my shelves?
Immortal Beloved - Cait Tiernan
Nastasya has spent the last century living as a spoiledrealizes something's got to change. She seeks refuge at a rehab for wayward immortals, where she meets the gorgeous, undeniably sexy Reyn, who seems inexplicably linked to her past.
Nastasya finally begins to deal with life, and even feels safe--until the night she learns that someone wants her dead.

I do like my vampires so most books with a vampire in them always catch my attention! I picked this up about a year ago and despite some positive reviews, I haven't read it. Any vampire lovers out there able to persuade me to read it...? :-)


2 comments:

  1. ...read it...? Nope not very convincing of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I'm thinking this sounds familiar. I think I might have seen it around the blogs before, but don't remember. :) Hope you enjoy when you get to it. :)

    ReplyDelete