Sunday 3 October 2010

My Book Haul/In My Mail Box

Being new to the Blogging universe and learning more each day, I recently discovered that The Story Siren hosts a weekly meme where bloggers can share what goodies they've purchased/received this week - which is pretty much what I've been doing My Book Haul posts. So I've decided to join in. If you get a chance head over to The Story Siren and check out what everyone is up to!
 
I've been very good the last couple of weeks and haven't actually purchased any books for a while (it may even have been some kind of record!). However, I've been lucky in the last couple of week and have won a book and received a couple of friends.
 
Shade - Jeri Smith-Ready (Publisher: Simon and Schuster, September 2010)
I won this from the lovely Book Smugglers when they had a post from Jeri Smith-Ready about her musical influences while writing.

And these two books are ones lent to me from friends (apparently a whole bookcase as a TBR pile isn't enough! :)

The Magician's Apprentice - Trudi Caravan (Publisher: Orbit, April 2010) has been lent by my Cinema Bud after we both enjoyed the Black Magician trilogy a few years ago. While The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephanie Meyer (Publisher Atom, June 2010) was a borrow from my nearly sister-in-law after I lent her the Twilight series. It's only a short book so expect a review soon!
 

3 comments:

  1. I really like the cover of Shade!

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Bree Tanner novella although some people didn't. I'm so pro-Twilight that I'm willing to overlook a lot of things.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome IMM! I can't wait to read Shade, it's waiting for me in my bookshelf! I hope that you enjoy all of your books!

    I'm a new follower!

    You can check out my IMM here!

    ReplyDelete