Thursday 28 October 2010

The TBR Pile #3

Having come to the end of my move (more or less) and I am nowable to see my books again, I now have the difficult decision of what book to read next! I've narrowed it down to four choices - 2 hardcopies and 2 kindle books:
My physical books are two fantasy book (I feel like a change from UF for the time being) -

The Magician Apprentice by Trudi Caravan, a prequel to her Black Magician trilogy which I enjoyed a couple of year ago. This is also one book borrowed from a friend so I have to start it soon!

Lord of Silence - Mark Chadbourn - this book I've had on my shelves for a while (I can't even remember where I got it from!). I keep meaning to pick it up, but then something else catches my eye (I'm a bit like a magpie drawn to shiny new books!)

The Kindle Books are Fallen - Lauren  Kate and Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead both of which have good reviews and come highly recommended.

So what should I read first?

3 comments:

  1. I'd be interested to hear what you think about Fallen. I have read it once before but not totally into it. I'm currently re-reading the same book as I've forgotten almost all the details as I'm planning to read Torment next. Hope that you've a better experience reading it than I did.

    Happy reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd echo that - I didn't get all that into fallen - hoping torment is better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started Fallen in the end but it seems a little slow - and very similar so far to a load of other YA books I've read recently...

    ReplyDelete