Saturday 10 August 2013

Results! What Shall I Read This August?

Decisions, decisions...I can never make my mind up so once a month I offer up a choice to you wonderful and wise blog readers and hand you the keys to my next book choice. The results have been counted, checked and rechecked and the winner for August is...


The full results were...

Seraphina: 65%
Dragon Bones: 18%
The Witches of Eileanan: 12%
The Enchantment Emporium: 6%

It was a pretty clean sweep for Seraphina so expect a review before the month is up!

And who won their choice of book from my TBR pile? The winner is...LisaC!

Congratulations! An email has been sent to you asking for choice!

5 comments:

  1. Huzzah! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you think of this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've wanted to read this one for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seraphina sounds like such a great book, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete