Thursday 21 February 2013

Throwback Thursday #75 - Shine

This is a great feature that Melissa at My World...in words and pictures has been doing for a while which looks at those wonderful books that are ALREADY on my shelves that we haven't got round to reading yet...


Shine (Shade #3) - Jeri Ready-Smith 
Life can change in an instant, and no one understands that better than Aura. It’s been almost a year since her boyfriend tragically died. She’s finally letting go of Logan’s violet-hued ghost, but not her search to uncover the truth about her past.
As the first in a generation that can see ghosts, Aura is convinced she has a connection to the Shift. She’s trusted Zachary, ever patient and ever by her side, with all that she knows. But when the government threatens his life in an attempt to learn Aura’s secrets, she will stop at nothing to protect herself and the one she loves...even if that means betraying her own heart...

This is the third in the Shade series - and I really enjoyed Shade and Shift when I read them earlier. However, I pre-ordered this hoping to read it straight away and never got round to it! Is it a good end to the trilogy...? One day I WILL find out...

Are there any trilogies you haven't finished reading yet...?

6 comments:

  1. oh i'm sure they are but i can't think of a name yet and i'm sad to say that i haven't started ( i don't own either) any book of this series^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion this book was the best out of the three. Read it!

    I have so many trilogies that I've started and haven't finished yet! I'm really bad for reading the first book, loving it, and then never finding time to read the next one. I always want to read the shiny new series rather than the ones I've already started!
    I need a month of just reading sequels to try and catch up :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh all the trilogies I have not finished yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definetly read it Mel, it's a great ending to the trilogy. I'm trying to catch up on all my series too but like Sally I'm too tempted by the nice shiney new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to get the first 2!! I want this whole series. Yep, you reminded me of a want. Bad blogger... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I like your cover of this one. And hope you get to enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete