Saturday 1 December 2012

British Book Challenge 2013

It's that time of year again when reading challenges for next year start to pop up and I try and decide what/if any challenges I want to take part in next year in order to mix up my reading pile! This year I took part in a couple of challenges and the one I enjoyed most of the British Book Challenge hosted by Kirsty at The Overflowing Library. This year she has passed the reigns over to Sarah at Feeling Fictional

I definitely feel like taking part again in 2013 as I had fun with the different types of British books this year - and I have plenty of British Books still on my shelves!

 So what's the challenge all about?


So what is the British Books Challenge?

The BBC is a reading challenge that was created by Becky from The Bookette in 2011 as a way to encourage people to read more books by British authors. The challenge was taken over by Kirsty at The Overflowing Library for 2012.

The books can be in print or out. Old or new titles. They can be from any genre and for any age range. The aim is to read 12 British Books - that's just one a month!


British Books Challenge - FAQ

Why not join me? You can sign up here!
British Book Challenge 2013 Sign up


2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about signing up for challenges next year...but I know I will do this without even trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might join you! I read lots of books by British authors anyway so if I decide to join any challenges next year, this will probably be one of them.

    ReplyDelete