Saturday 28 January 2012

On My Wishlist #72

This is a meme from Book Chick City. There are so many books out there that I want to read that this is the only way I can keep track!
Fair Game (Alpha & Omega 3) - Patricia Briggs
Publisher: UK - Orbit (March 2012)
When the FBI request a pack consultant on a serial killer case they’re following in Boston, Anna and Charles are sent in. They quickly realise that not only the last two victims were werewolves – all of them were.
Someone is targeting their kind. And if Charles and Anna can’t get to the bottom of this mystery, they may be next . . .

I do enjoy the Mercy Thompson books and the Alpha and Omega series as well. Anna and Charles are a strong couple and I can't wait to see what they get up to next.

Raised By Wolves - Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Publisher: Egmont
Adopted by the Alpha of a werewolf pack after a rogue wolf brutally killed her parents right before her eyes, fifteen-year-old Bryn knows only pack life, and the rigid social hierarchy that controls it.  That doesn't mean that she's averse to breaking a rule or two. But when her curiosity gets the better of her and she discovers Chase, a new teen locked in a cage in her guardian's basement, and witnesses him turn into a wolf before her eyes, the horrific memories of her parents' murders return. Bryn becomes obsessed with getting her questions answered, and Chase is the only one who can provide the information she needs. But in her drive to find the truth, will Bryn push too far beyond the constraints of the pack, forcing her to leave behind her friends, her family, and the identity that she's shaped?

After reading Every Other Day before Christmas and loving it (Review here), I want to read some of her other books - and this sounds like fun!

Tempting Danger (World of the Lupi 1) - Eileen Wilks
Publisher: Berkley
Lily Yu is a San Diego police detective investigating a series of grisly murders that appear to be the work of a werewolf. To hunt down the killer, she must infiltrate the clans. Only one man can help her--a were named Rule Turner, a prince of the lupi, whose charismatic presence disturbs Lily. Rule has his own reasons for helping the investigation--reasons he doesn't want to share with Lily. Logic and honor demand she keep her distance, but the attraction between them is immediate and devastating-and beyond human reason. Now, in a race to fend off evil, Lily finds herself in uncharted territory, tested as never before, and at her back a man who she's not sure she can trust...

I have to admit I don't like the cover of this book - but the description sounds interesting. I like investigations in the Urban Fantasy genre!

So what are you wishing for this week?

5 comments:

  1. Raised By Wolves sounds good - I'm really into werewolves at the mo. Haven't seen Tempting Danger before - will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're gonna lve Raised by Wolves. i'm about to start the second volume. :)

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/01/on-my-wishlist-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be in a furry mood. I'll send my malamute right over. ;)

    Oh I agree... I need all 3 of these as well! *howl*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Fair Game, it's on my "must buy" list.

    ReplyDelete