Thursday 26 January 2012

Throwback Thursday #39 - Voice of Dragons

This is a great feature that Melissa at My World...in words and pictures has been doing for a while and I wanted to jump on board! There are plenty of books out there I desperately want...

But what about all those wonderful books that are ALREADY on my shelves?
 
Voice of Dragons - Carrie Vaughn
On one side of the border lies the modern world: the internet, homecoming dances, cell phones. On the other side dwell the ancient monsters who spark humanity's deepest fears: dragons.
Seventeen-year-old Kay Wyatt knows she's breaking the law by rock climbing near the border, but she'd rather have an adventure than follow the rules. When the dragon Artegal unexpectedly saves her life, the rules are abruptly shattered, and a secret friendship grows between them. But suspicion and terror are the legacy of human and dragon interactions, and the fragile truce that has maintained peace between the species is unraveling. As tensions mount and battles begin, Kay and Artegal are caught in the middle. Can their friendship change the course of a war?
 
Carrie Vaughn's Kitty series is a must buy for me  so when she released a YA with Dragons in it, I knew I had to have a copy. Good news is that I do. Bad news is that I haven't read it yet. I have just reminded myself that I have it though so will try to give it a whirl in the next few weeks!
 
Has anyone out there read this book?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read it yet, but it is a huge want to read for me! I still have this one on my wishlist and it's been there before this one came out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can post now at home! :D Glad blogger is done fixing up their comments thing.

    Okay, I have been curious about this book. And wouldn't mind getting it one day. Hope you love it when you get to reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had this shelves for AGES... but I still haven't read it yet! Hopefully soon though, it does look good.
    :)

    ReplyDelete