Thursday 8 November 2012

Throwback Thursday #69 - Hunt The Moon


This is a great feature that Melissa at My World...in words and pictures has been doing for a while and I wanted to jump on board! There are plenty of books out there I desperately want...

But what about all those wonderful books that are ALREADY on my shelves?

Hunt the Moon - Karen Chance
Cassandra Palmer recently defeated a god, which you’d think would buy a girl a little time off. But it doesn’t work that way when your new job description is Pythia—the world’s chief clairvoyant. Cassie is busier than ever, trying to learn about her power, preparing for her upcoming coronation, and figuring out her relationship with the enigmatic sexy master vampire, Mircea.
But someone doesn’t want Cassie to become Pythia, and is willing to go to any lengths to make sure the coronation ceremony never happens—including attacking her mother before Cassie is even born.

I love this series - it's so fast paced and exciting plus it's one of the few Urban Fantasy series that has managed to squeeze in time travel - another favourite of mine! So why with so many thing to love have I not read the latest adventure with Cassie yet? It's a good question and anyone with a good answer please let me know! Answers in the comments! :-)

PS - this month in my Throwback Thursdays I'm going to focus on my UF books...there are so many series I'm behind on and series I haven't started yet!!

4 comments:

  1. Me too! I have a giant shelf full of UF that I want to start. I think the genre of books I normally read has completely changed this year and I feel like I've been neglecting UF completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series and I'm SO behind on it. I really need to catch up as this one sounds so good. I know we both love UF so I can't wait to see what you pick next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read it!!!! Cos yup I am curious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I do want to get to this authors books one day. Great pick! :D Hope you love it when you get to it. :)

    ReplyDelete