Sunday 11 November 2012

What Shall I Read this November? The Result!

A little later than normal, but hopefully you will all forgive me when I say real life got in the way this week! The eagle eyed among you maybe able to correctly guess which book won the poll this month by looking at my current random read, but winner is A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin!


The full results for those who like numbers and such:

A Game of Thrones   - 50%
Curiosity Thrilled the Cat  - 18%
Tyger, Tyger - 18%
The Stepsister Scheme - 14%

Look out for a review before November is over! (Expect it to be a rave review as I'm just loving so far - and grateful that I have a kindle version! It's a very big book...)

And who won their choice of book from my TBR pile? The winner is Levina! Congratulations! I have already ordered your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment