Wednesday 21 November 2012

Waiting On Wednesday - Falling Kingdoms

I'm trying out a couple of different types of posts and playing around with my content a little to try and freshen it up a little - so let me know what you like!


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Falling Kingdoms - Morgan Rhodes
Publisher: UK - Puffin Books
Released: 3rd January 2013 (E-Book out 11th December 2012)
In a land where magic has been forgotten and peace has reigned for centuries, unrest is simmering. Three kingdoms battle for power . . .
A princess must journey into enemy territory in search of a magic long-thought extinct.
A rebel becomes the leader of a bloody revolution.
A Sorceress discovers the truth about the supernatural legacy she is destined to wield.
A firstborn son soon realises that matters of the heart can be more lethal than the sword.
It's the eve of war. Each must choose a side . . .
KINGDOMS WILL FALL

I'm on a big fantasy kick at the moment especially just finishing A Game of Thrones and this has completely caught my eye for what to look out for next. I must admit I love the cover as well - the cloaked figure with a knife and the idea that there are more than one side to root for! Oh, yeah, I'm looking forward to this! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant pick :) I'm about to schedule my review of this...it's certainly worth waiting for IMO, I've already added the next in the series which comes out in 2013 to my growing wishlist!

    ReplyDelete